NEVŞEHİR HACI BEKTAŞ VELİ UNIVERSITY FACULTY OF SPORTS SCIENCE DEPARTMENT OF COACHING EDUCATION ACCEPTANCE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE PLACEMENT OF FOREIGN STUDENT IN UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAM
NEVŞEHİR HACI BEKTAŞ VELİ UNIVERSITY
FACULTY OF SPORTS SCIENCE
DEPARTMENT OF COACHING EDUCATION
ACCEPTANCE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE PLACEMENT OF FOREIGN STUDENT IN UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAM
(2022-2023 Academic Year)
APPLICATIONS WILL BE MADE ONLINE ONLY AND FOR ANY REASON, DOCUMENTS WILL NOT BE RECEIVED BY HAND.
The total of five participants will be accepted to the department.
- Applications will be accepted via the university's candidate online application system http://intstudent.nevsehir.edu.tr/ during the announced dates stated below. Applications of the candidates who do not apply during the application period will not be taken into consideration.
- The applicants shall not be registered provided that there are inconsistencies between the documents uploaded and the original ones. In case of identification of such an irregularity, the registration shall be cancelled even if completed/finalized, and legal proceedings shall be commenced. Any application shall be admitted on the condition that the applicant is either in his last year of study or have been graduated from any institution of high school.
- Applicants whose applications will be accepted:
a) are foreign nationals,
b) are native-born Turkish nationals who renounced their Turkish citizenship by approval,
c) are blue card holders,
d) hold citizenship of other countries by birth; and have gained the citizenship of The Republic of Turkey / hold dual-citizenship,
e) are Turkish nationals, who were a high school student abroad before February 1, 2013, and who completed the last three years of their high school education in a foreign country other than Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (TRNC) (including those that completed their entire high school education at a Turkish school under the Ministry of National Education (MEB) in a foreign country other than TRNC),
f) are Turkish nationals, who started their high school education abroad after February 1, 2013, and who completed their entire high school education in a foreign country other than TRNC (including those that completed their entire high school education at a Turkish school under the Ministry of 2 National Education (MEB) in a foreign country other than TRNC),
g) are nationals of TRNC who reside in TRNC, and completed their high school education in TRNC and have taken the GCE AL exam, and nationals of TRNC, and registered and received education in a high school in another country between 2005 and 2010 and have taken the GCE AL exam.
DEPARTMENT OF COACHING EDUCATION SPECIAL COORDINATION TEST CALENDAR
Online Application Dates
15-28 August 2022
Announcement of Athlete Resume Scores (if any)
30 August 2022
Special Coordination Test
Date: 31 August 2022
Time: 09.00 Place: NEVÜ Sport Center
Athlete Resume Score Objections
01 September 2022 till 17:00
Announcement of Athlete Resume Score Objections
02 September 2022
Announcement of Special Coordination Test Scores
05 September 2022
Documents required for application
Please note that all the documents should be uploaded to the application system with PDF and JPG (photo) formats. Each applicant has 15 MB limit for all the documents to be uploaded to the system.
- High School Diploma Equivalency Certificate to be received from the Turkish Ministry of Education which verifies that applicant’s high school diploma / education is equivalent to those obtained in Turkey,
- The original of the high school diploma and its certified translation,
- The passport and its certified translation,
- The original or true copy of YÖS examination results (if any),
- A copy of the Turkish Language Proficiency Certificate proving the level of C1 according to CEFR (if any),
- A passport photograph taken within the last three months,
- Athletes resume documents (if any).
Important Note: All the applicants have to participate special coordination test. The applications of the applicants who do not participate in the Special Coordination Test will be deemed invalid. Please see the guide for the Department of Coaching Education Special Coordination Test published at https://www.nevsehir.edu.tr/ and https://sporbilimleri.nevsehir.edu.tr/tr .
Nevşehir Hacı Bektaş Veli University
Faculty of Sports Science
Department of Coaching Education
Campus of Damat İbrahim Paşa,
2000 Evler Mah., 50300, Merkez, Nevşehir, Türkiye
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org